Blogger Widgets

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Gerbeaud - Zserbó

I'm not a typical "housewife", if the kitchen is concerned. This doesn't mean that I do not like to bake or cook, only that I don't have much experience in it.
However, recently I like to make experiment with the different tastes. Usually I'm not doing this from cookbooks, mostly only relying on my imagination. And what can I say so far, it works. So I decided that occasionally I will publish some photos of "My Creatures".
Here are the first ones. The name of this cake is "Gerbeaud"




Nem vagyok egy kimondott "háziasszony", ami a konyhát illeti. Ez nem azt jelenti, hogy nem szeretek sütni, főzni, mindössze annyit, hogy nincs nagy gyakorlatom.
Újabban azonban szívesen kísérletezgetek az ízekkel.Általában ezt nem szakácskönyvből teszem, többnyire a fantáziámra hagyatkozom. És mit mondjak, eddig ez bejött. Ezért úgy döntöttem, néha-néha közzéteszek egy-egy képet az "alkotásaimból".
Íme az első. A "Zserbó"








1 comment: